Sunday, March 8, 2020

Wreath Happy Birthday to You

Saturday started a new challenge at Catch the Bug and it's Anything Goes. So for my card, I used Floral Wreath 01 and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  The patterned paper is from Bearly Mine which is retired and the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Sorry I'm late in posting, I've needed to spend more time wit my cat Snookie who is lonely and grieving the loss of her sister. She is eating, but I had to buy some baby food which she seems to prefer to her soft food. But I will let her eat it since she's at least eating.



Patterned Paper:  Bearly Mine
Cardstock:  Core-dinations
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Floral Wreath 01 (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Happy Birthday to you banner
Sakura Jelly Glitter Pen
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Pearls:  Jolee

Challenges
Crafty Catz - Ch. 496 Anything Goes with optional flowers
Seize the Birthday - Ch. 184 Anything Birthday with optional topping sentiment as focal image
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 624 Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 497 Stamp Act
The Sketchy Challenge - Ch. 161 Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Ch. 117 In the Pink

14 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful wreath and colouring -little treats won't hurt and at least she is eating
Carol x

Marilyn said...

Great card and the floral wreath is gorgeous. Poor Snookie… I hope she's better, poor little thing.

Debbie Mageed said...

Very pretty card! Love your wreath. Sorry about your kitty but time will help. Give her lots of cuddles! Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

Chris said...

The wreath is beautiful Lisa, your colouring is fabulous and the papers are so pretty. Hope your poor little cat picks up soon.
xx

Crafting Andy said...

They are a worry aren't they. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Chrissy said...

You are a good mum to your fur baby, she will be okay, and I love your pretty card Lisa, beautifil wreath..

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

your colouring is fabulous and the papers are so pretty, a gorgeous wreath, thank you for joining in at MMM

Leanne said...

I love this, well I love flowers! The colors are pretty and such a nice card. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/KC

aussie aNNie said...

Very pretty love these gorgeous colours.xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun wreath - I like the 3d effect also. Thanks for joining in at STB

Lola said...

Such a pretty card - I recently picked up this stamp too. It really is so versatile. Wonderful colors and papers. I'm so sorry your fur baby is having such a hard time. Time heals all.

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!

Zora said...

Gorgeous card love your your clourchoise. Thanks for joining us at ,Crafty Catz Challange, good luck with the challenge.

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Sketchy Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen