Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Autumn acorn

Paulette at TLC has this great Autumn subway art which I think is great wonderful.  I'm not a big squash fan, except for decoration.  I have LOTS of crunchy leaves which I'm hoping are almost done.  My Dad cleared my roof so my gutters are free since we are suppose to get 1-2 inches of rain over the next 2 days.  And I already have my flannel sheets on which are a MUST.  I do have a fireplace, but I don't use it since I have too many squirrels and they like to make a nest in it.



Patterned Paper:  TPC 
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Paper Company; Recollection
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Autumn comforts subway art
Ribbon: Stash
Acorn:  Jolee
Embossing Folder:  Paper Studio

Challenge
Polkadoodles - wk 46 Autumn/Fall colors
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 86 Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Ch. 288 Anything Goes

6 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

What a great fall card, Lisa Lynn! So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card. Loving the layout. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge

Julie Odil said...

This is the perfect Autumn card! Thanks for joining our Autumn/Fall Colors challenge at Polkadoodles. Julie, DT

Penny said...

Oh, dear, squirrels in the chimney. Not good, lol!
Love your autumn take on your sketch--really cute elements for this! :^)
Hugs, Penny

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

Beautiful Card. Thanks so much for joining our Autumn/Fall Colours challenge at Polkadoodles.
Naz xx

Unknown said...

I really love all of the Autumn elements in your card. Thank you for entering the Autumn/Fall colours challenge at Polkadoodles and good luck, Jackie DT x