Friday, November 6, 2015

It's the time of year

Today was still a warm day, but it was very windy.  I had my leaves picked up the other day, and today it looked like it wasn't even done.  Most of the leaves have fallen, but there are still a few more to go.  Tonight it started to rain, and we are to cool off 20 degrees.  Now that Halloween has passed all the Christmas decorations are in full force in the stores.  I stopped at the mall and they are already setting up the Santa post for the picture station which I was surprised they did before Thanksgiving.  Sometimes I think we push it.
For my card, I used the image From the Heart Snowman Hugs and a beautiful sentiment from TLC.




Patterned Paper:  Teresa Collins:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  From the Heart (see above for direct link) 
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - The Time of Year
Button:  My Favorite Things
Jute:  May Arts
Spellbinder:  Mittens

Challenges
CHNC Extra - November
A snowflake promise - Ch. 9 Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge - V for Very cute
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 208 Anything Goes

14 comments:

Unknown said...

The sweet snow couple are a perfect point of interest. I like the button on the mitt. Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 208th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

Michelle said...

This is so adorable - I love this cute image. Your card is beautiful and the little mitten is a really nice touch - Michelle x

Penny said...

I agree with you--the holidays are forced on us too early! Sheesh!
What a darling card--love the design, the pretty palette and papers, and the very sweet image and sentiment :^)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Bea said...

What a beautiful card Lisa, thanks for playing along with the challenge at Cheerful Sketches....

hugs Bea (DT)

Unknown said...

So lovely! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! - Eva, Sweetie DT -

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word this is SUCH cuteness! :) Love that image and your colors are awesome! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at {Cupcake Inspirations}! Hope you will play again! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT Sweetie

Sandy said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining our challenge this week over at Cupcake Inspirations.
- Sandy, DT Sweetie

Naki said...

This is so sweet! I love the card design with those cute snowmen! Thanks for joining us over at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

flossbite said...

Super make! Thanks for joining us at CHNC this month. Hope to see you again!
Fiona DT x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa Lynn! I love snowpeople - your card is adorable! The die-cut mitten is a nice detail! Guess what... our contractors are not coming until April! Yes, April! Apparently someone was supposed to call us and didn't. Not impressed! But long story short, we are going to wait until April, not much choice. The stuff I packed up is staying packed. Part of me is relieved that we don't have to move out, at least until then. I really wanted to get it over with! It's been a rollercoaster ride and I've completely lost my mojo! I hope I can find it!

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh, Lisa Lynn this is absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents with us. It's such a blessing to have you play along, and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art shared with us soon. Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Creaine said...

wow love your card.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches. Good luck!
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

Bernadet said...

How lovely Lysa Lynn.
Thanks so much for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!
Bernadet
*Cheerful Sketches DT*

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card and I love the mittens!
Thank you for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!
xxx Margreet