Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Birthday and all that carp

Today happens to be my Uncles's birthday that came with my Dad to work on my house.  So I wanted to make him a special card so I did a different layout.  He likes to fish so I used a wonderful image from Miss Rach called Winter catfish which is available in her ETSY shop for $1.  I found the perfect sentiment from
TLC.

Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Talk to the Animals
Cardstock:  Paper Company:  Recollection
Stamp:  Miss Rach (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Dies:  Die-namics
Buttons:  My Favorite Things
Twine: Hemptique
Spellbinders:  Small and large petite ovals

Challenges
Cardz 4 Guyz - Ch. 96 More than one fold
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations - Ch. 116 Birthdays
TTCRD - Anything Goes


11 comments:

Jane Willis said...

A super card - the fish in his cute little santa hat and the sentiment both made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Mac Mable said...

This card has brought a smile to my face, very witty. Love the colours, the sentiment and the layout is just so perfect for the 'fold' theme x

bymissrach said...

Thank you, Lisa! :) I love these colors!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Oh I LOVE this card! Fantastic coloring and the sentiment is PERFECT! I may have to CASE this only as a Christmas card for my daughters boyfriend!

Brenda

Penny said...

Really fab, Lisa! Love the fun fish and funny sentiment! Great design and beautiful palette! :^)
Hugs, Penny

KT Fit Kitty said...

Haha, the fish is so cute and I love the funny sentiment! Your colouring of the fish looks amazing! I like this fold too - not sure if I've seen it before.

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful and fun card! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD!
Kamila DT

Julie B said...

Great masculine card, love the image and the sentiment is perfect!
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Joan said...

Super card, love the image and that fab sentiment

Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

Joan

Cazro said...

Such a cute card, loving the Santa fish, great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

Jodene said...

Haha! What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)