Monday, November 30, 2015

Our friendship is the best gift ever

I almost forgot to post this card for Deedee's digi's progressive challenge. I survived my first day at my new job.  I'm just afraid that I am going to have to sleep at night and not make cards like an elf so I will have to adjust to daytime hours again.  For this card, I used a wonderful sentiment from TLC.  This is going to be a perfect card for a friend of my who loves to go observing and star gazing.  I added some glitter paper to back the image and some stars around the sentiment.



Cardstock: Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollection
Stamp:  Deedee's - Polar peace
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Stars:  Favorite Findings

Challenges
Deedee's - November Digi of the month
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 389
The Glory of Christmas - Ch.73 Outdoor Scene
CHNC Extra - November
Fab 'n  Funky - Ch. 283 Christmas
OSAAT - Ch. 251 Winter
CRAFT - Ch. 339 Winter

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Congrats on your new job! Glad you still found time to play along with us at CRAFT Challenge! This is a darling card! Brenda

Suze said...

Love the colour scheme Lisa. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for November - and apologies for the late comment.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lisa, that's gorgeous. Those Northern lights are a real treat. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our Christmas challenge this week at Fab ‘n’ Funky. So glad you could join us and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs, Wends x F’n’F DT

Unknown said...

I like the background. Great card!

Debbie Adams said...

Very sweet card. I love the image and the colors. Thanks for joining Once Stitch At A Time AG with Winter Challenge.
Deborah DT

Penny said...

Great take on the sketch, darling image, gorgeous palette! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Niki Rowland said...

Gorgeous card, perfect for a stargazer - love the colours. Thanks for joining in this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx