Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sending you some hugs

This week at Miss Rach the challenge is Brown Paper, and this is the FREEBIE for the week.  I naturally picture his PJs having an opening in the back, hehe.  I used a wonderful sentiment from TLC.  I think this would make a perfect Get Well card for a guy.  Sometimes they need a little TLC too.  Being a nurse I know that they can whine more than their fair share when they are sick and not act as "macho" as usual. Maybe I've seen that a time or two.  Just saying, the only time I had someone pass out for me when I gave a TB skin test was a professional body builder.  No matter, everyone can use a few hugs.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe 
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Miss Rach (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Small Circle
Die Cuts:  Sweet Pea 
Ribbon:  May Arts
Heart clip - Recollection

Challenges
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 162 Use some red
Cardz 4 Guyz - Ch. 95 Hope you feel better soon
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 208 Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 115 Lace/Twine/Ribbon

7 comments:

Kimbo said...

Cute card, it will brighten someones day

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

Cazro said...

I'm sure your card would cheer up a non macho poorly guy. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

Amy Cohen said...

I adore this card- The clothespin is an awesome addition. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

JayBe said...

A lovely design - just perfect for our challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz, thanx for playing along.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Unknown said...

Your card is so sweet. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Super cute! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Penny said...

Haha about the body builder. I had a cage fighter screaming like a little girl when he came over to fix our water softener. The reason: he saw a baby scorpion. Oh, for Petes's sake. I had to rescue him by stomping on the scorpion.
Really cute card! Love your design, papers, fun image, and that darling clothespin! :^)
Hugs, Penny