Monday, November 16, 2015

Please deliver to Trevor

Paulette has her Winter Club and she made a personalized sentiment for each member to use for a gift card.  I am using mine to give to my son.  For my card, I made a twisted card which has an opening for a gift card on the inside.  I put a masculine image from Miss Rach which is available in her ETSY shop for just a $1.  I added some sequins I had - I took them out of the bag and put them in a container so I don't know the manufacturer.  The hardest part was going through my Christmas paper to find double sided paper.



inside

with gift card in pocket

Paper:  Echo Park
Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Bazzil; Recollection
Sentiment:  TLC, Create
Stamp:  Miss Rach (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Small circle, picot circle, Small petite oval
Sequins:  stash

Challenges
Cardz 4 Guyz - Ch. 96 More than one fold
CHNC Extra - November
ABC Christmas - W for Wild Things
Dream Valley - Ch. 119 Shaped Cards
CRAFT - Ch. 337 Christmas
Creatalicious - Ch. 81 Merry Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 399 Birds/Animals
Alphabet Challenge - T for Tis the Season
Incy Wincy - Critters large and small
Papertake - Christmas critters

13 comments:

Unknown said...

very lovely fun card thanks for joining incy wincy
Lynne DT

Jane Willis said...

That's one of my favourite folds, and a great way to give a gift card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Mac Mable said...

I have never seen this type of fold before and absolutely love it. Works so well with the gift card inside. Very clever and very creative.

Mac Mable said...

I have just noticed the link to the twisted card tutorial, thank you very much x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

What a FUN gift card...thanks for positing the tutorial on how to make it! I really like the added sequins.

Brenda

Cazro said...

A very interesting twisted fold, (thanks for the tutorial) to provide a holder for a gift card, looks so good. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

Kimbo said...

What a great way to give a gift card, such fun

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

Unknown said...

Fabulous twisted card. great image and papers. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley and we hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

MagsB said...

What a gorgeous gift card holder! I love the fish!!! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Penny said...

What a cool design! Really love the fun little sequins you added for air bubbles--very clever! :^)
Hugs, Penny

MIE(Mieko) said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
Mieko xx

Carissa said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x