Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Flourish Happy Birthday

In posting my Viva la Verve Sketches I notices that I didn't post my Week 1 sketch.  I think I was tired and thought I would post it later, and then forgot about it.  That's what happens when you stay awake throughout the night working on cards, hehe.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil:  Recollections
Stamp: Verve - Elegant Wishes
Ink:  Memento, Tuxedo Black
Button: Stash
Ribbon:  Really reasonable ribbon
Jute:  May Arts
Flourish: Sizzix
Bling:  Prima
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories
Spellbinder:  Label Fourteen

Challenges
Viva la Verve - October Wk 1 Sketch
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 161 Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz - Ch. 5 Buttons and Bows
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 84 Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Ch. 286 Anything Goes


4 comments:

Cazro said...

A lovley contemporay card perfect for the sketch and our challenge. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card! Love the mix of different prints and that fabulous flourish.

crafty said...

Lovely, modern card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Penny said...

Really cool take on this sketch! Love the papers you chose, along with that fab die cut! :^)
Hugs, Penny