Thursday, November 26, 2015

It's beginning to cost a lot like Christmas

My daughter came home on Tuesday night which is wonderful since I don't get to spend a lot of time with her anymore.  I start my new job on Monday so it is great that we are able to be together for a few days and she will spend Thanksgiving with her Father.  We usually do a shopping thing on Black Friday so we are looking forward to that again.  This year, we did do some on-line things on Wednesday and even went out and did some things in store on too.
For my card, I used a pre-colored image from Pink Gems who is having a sale, and my sentiment which compliments it so well is from TLC.  I pulled out some digital papers from Bearly Mine which match nicely.



Patterned Paper:  Melissa Frances & Bearly Mine
Carstock: Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollection
Stamp:  Pink Gems - Christmas shopping Emma colored
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Gems:  Recollection

Challenges
A Gem of a Challenge - Ch. 158 Inspired by a Christmas song (Silver Bells)
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 271 Shopping Spree
CHNC Extra - November
Cardz 4 Galz - Ch. 9 Fashion Chic

7 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so lovely - gorgeous colours and layout Lisa - Michelle x

Pat K said...

Awesome colours for this great image and sentiment. Love this card.
We have black Friday here in Canada now so I'm meeting my DIL and granddaughter for some sale madness. Good luck tomorrow. Pat K xx

Cazro said...

A super card, I love your colour choice, the papers are a perfect match to the image. Wonderful interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, we hope to see you again. Caz. DT

Penny said...

This is so sweet! Love the paper combo in your design and the darling image! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Glad you get some time with your daughter!

Debbie said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love the image and papers!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Notes by Nina said...

Your blog title and sentiment made me smile, your card is adorable. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Suze said...

Gorgeous in this colour scheme. Your sentiment gave me a giggle - so true! Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for November - and apologies for the late comment.