Sunday, November 22, 2015

Baked with Love

This is my card for my Monday post at Imagine That which I am posting on my site today since I have to go out of town for a funeral tomorrow.  Since I have been off of work, I asked my boyfriend's Aunt on how to make his favorite cookies that his Mother (her sister) would make.  So Friday, I went to her house and we made pumpkin cookies together, and they made Jeff sooooooo happy.  The batch is GONE!!!!  Since they have dates, let's just say he cleaned his system out, hehe.  I warned him too.
For this card, I used the Imagine That Chef Freddy with a sentiment from TLC.  The patterned paper is also from the Chef Freddy set.  I used the pre-colored image so it made it a simple card.



Patterned Paper:  Imagine That (see above for direct link)
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Imagine That (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Circle punches:  EK success
Die:  Sweet Pea
Buttons:  Dress it Up
Ribbon:  American Crafts

Challenges
Friday Sketch - Sketch 104
Crafter's Cafe - Ch. 137 CAS with food or drink theme
CHNC Extra - November
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 210 Anything Goes
A gem of a challenge - Ch. 158 Inspired by a Christmas song "Bring us some figgy pudding"
4 Crafty Chicks - Ch. 273 Inspired by a Chirstmas song "Bring us some figgy pudding"

8 comments:

Unknown said...

A fun card. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 210th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

cass said...

I do love this little mouse. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "CAS - Food Theme" challenge.

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the design. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Sweet job Lisa. Love that little guy. Oh and thanks for linking up to the 12 Months of Christmas! I'm so glad you've joined us and I'll get to your email as soon as I possibly can my dear.

Hugs,
Lisa

Tamie said...

This is simply fantastic! I love this song and forgot about it. How could one forget such a cute song. Your card matches it perfectly. Thank you for sharing your precious creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Inspired By A Christmas Song.

Tamie DT

Penny said...

Sorry about the funeral--sending sympathies.
Your card is just a darling take on the sketch! Very sweet image! :^)
And funny story about the cookies! ;^)
Hugs, Penny

Sharon Smith said...

a super cute card - Thanks for joining us at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up
Hugs
Sharon xx

Tina said...

SOOOO Cute. just love this! Thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe. Hugs Tina DT x