Monday, November 30, 2015

You are whaley the best

Since today was my first day at my new job....I wasn't going to post a card for Imagine That; however, I found sometime when I got home.  I just love this sentiment from TLC and I put it to use with the image in the set of  Under the Sea.  I love this style of the Decorative Corner Card and I have made a couple of these now.  They are simple and look so stylish.



Patterned Paper:  Echo Park
Cardstock:  Recollection
Stamp:  Imagine That (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Memento - London Fog
Sequins:  Stash
Spellbinder:  Small Circle

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - December
Craft your Passion - Ch. 290 Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 88 Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 211 Anything goes


6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A great card fold Lisa. Loving the colours and of course Paulette's sentiment.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Wonderful sea like DP on this DDC. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 211th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

This is just so cool. Love the neat shape and of course the image, sentiment and paper all work so well together. I love a good pun! Thanks so much for the link. I'll have to check out the tutorial some time.

Wishing you the best as you start a new work path!

Hugs,
Lisa

crafty said...

love the paper you have chosen to use with the whale. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Penny said...

So, so sweet! Love the pretty colors! :^)
Hugs, Penny

cass said...

Wonderful paper for your project. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.