Monday, September 18, 2017

Coffee and friends...the perfect blend

Today I again, wanted to make cards for the Fall Coffee Blog Hop, but I did make cards, but I needed to make for an upcoming DT release so I wanted to get my samples done and I still have one more that I am thinking on how I want to do it.  Then I went to a friend's so we could do our weekly Sunday "take the baby Granddaughter for a walk".  After that we ordered pizza and talked and then I came home to watch the Green Bay Packers which was disappointing.  Then finally I got a chance to make a few after a late night...when I should be sleeping.  So here is one, using an image and sentiment from TLC, Create.  If you go to the TLC, Create site, Paulette has some wonderful freebies that are perfect for the coffee blog hop.







Patterned Paper:  Creative Imaginations
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  TLC, Create - Woman drinking coffee tea vintage
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Doily:  Recollections

Challenges
Crazy for Challenges - C4C403 Sketch
CHNC Patterned - September
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 211 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 495 Add a banner/flag
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 300 - 301 Anything Goes

21 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the retro vibe...and all that glorious green!

Gail said...

So I will take the baby for a day and drink some of that coffee with my friends- beautiful Lisa! the baby and the card

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous grandaughter -and love the retro coffe image and paper
Carol x

New Creations said...

Great take on the sketch, love the pretty image!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love that vintage image, Lisa-Lynn. Very cute!
Blessings,
karen

Chrissy said...

Mmmm...coffee..great card Lisa and cute little baby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shanna Slater said...

Cute card and cute little baby! :)

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Cute card; great take on the sketch. Love the retro image!

Becca Yahrling said...

Lovely image, so retro, which I love. Love that pretty doily & paper. Great card.

Lisa said...

Love this card! Great image!

Cynthia said...

Lovely vintage image... Ah, the days of fashionable hats! Great card and sweet baby pic.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card, love the interpretation of the sketch. An adorable "Granddaughter" too.
Faith
x

Lori Turner said...

Love this vintage-y feeling card!! Cute baby too :)

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
so sweet baby!

Hetty said...

Love that retro image, great card and what a sweetie.

Deb said...

loving your coffee cards!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Michelle said...

This is a great coffee card.
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Tamie said...

Fabulous, vintage card! I love the sentiment it is so true. Beautiful.Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at Creative Knockouts this week for our Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT

PS. Sorry for the late comment.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I love that photo of the little cutie too!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Such elegant card!!!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, lovely image. Thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhuzelnut's Patterned Paper, we hope to see you back again. Hugs Agnieszka chanya13