Thursday, September 7, 2017

Happy Autumn to you

We have been having cool weather and I noticed that the leaves are starting to turn already.  For my card, I used a sentiment from TLC, Create and I colored the background in digitally when I printed it.  For the leaves, I used my new Distress Oxide Inks and blending four colors and then cut the leaves out of the piece of paper.







Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - A September to Remember
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Happy Autumn to You
Ink:  Distress - Tim Holtz - Old Paper
        Distress Oxide - Vintage Photo; Peeled Paint; Fired Brick; Fossilized Amber
Ribbon:  Offray 
Lace:  Hobby Lobby
Spellbinder:  Leaves
Gems:  Paper Studio

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 494 Autumn
RRR - Ch. 171 Anything Goes with Ribbon
International Art & Soul - Ch. 16 Lace and/or Pearls
As You Like It Challenge - Flora or Fauna and why?  (Flora - it is always around us we can go outside and find it naturally or plant it)

18 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card, it's our spring, love it.xx [aNNie]

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Great fall card...love the colors! Summer is my favorite, but I LOVE fall colors! Cooler here this week but back to the low 90's next week!

Brenda

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so lovely. I am a huge fan of Autumn and this card makes me feel it! I love the lace and pearls too! Thank you so much for playing along with International Art and Soul.

Hugs,
Chriss (DT International Art and Soul)

Christine said...

This is wonderful---adore the sweet plaid! Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Wendy Bellino said...

I love how you incorporated the colors and combined challenges to create this terrific fall card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Autumn colours
Carol x

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card Lisa Lynn, love the leaves, paper and design!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Edwina said...

So beautiful! I love the leaves you made. The plaid paper is fabulous. I just love cards like this so much. Edwina Brown

Kim Heggins said...

Love your gorgeous fall leaves, so beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

sanpiseth40 said...

Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
บุนเดสลีกา

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the colours in your plaid background along with the lace strip - so reminiscent of autumn. Thanks for sharing with us again at Atlantic Hearts this week :)

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Lisa. Gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

create.365 said...

Very pretty card and I love all the variations in the textures with the ribbon and the lace etc! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week ~Kathy K-DT member

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love your leaves and I'm #madforplaid! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic hearts!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO beautiful and love the warm colours.
Faith
x

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this week.
Hugs
Cheryl

Annette Clark said...

What a fabulous fall card, Lisa! I love the colors you chose, your spritzed leaves, and the ribbons and deep blue embellishments you chose. Thanks for sharing with us this week at AHSC.

Margaret said...

Pretty Fall card. I love the autumn weather, but dread the winter which follows. Thanks for joining us a International Art & Soul. Good luck. Maggie, DT