Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Friends don't judge each other

I guess I am on a roll lately pulling out some vintage images...maybe I'm feeling nostalgic. Maybe it's because I'm crabby...I had a leak in my basement last week so I called the plumber and he said that it was the pressure tank for my well and that it needed to be replaced (which he didn't do).  So my Dad said is it like that commercial he is just the monitor to tell you how bad the damage is I guess was the truth so he put duct tape on it so it wouldn't be leaking all over the basement floor for me.  Then my Dad told me to turn the water off when I wasn't using it.  Then they didn't come back until Tuesday afternoon to remove the "bleeders" from my well line because the new tank will have them in it.  Then they came out first thing this morning.  So after they left, I finished getting ready and my master bathroom is on the 2nd floor and I couldn't get any water of the sink so I had to call them back to tell them that there is not enough pressure in the system.  So they have to come back, but I have to go help my friend babysit her Grandson because she has an appointment this afternoon.  So I'm so frustrated with the plumbers.
 Here is a vintage image that comes with a sentiment from TLC, Create which I think is so true. For this card, I embossed some yellow paper and then distressed the images with Memento gray ink.




Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  TLC, Create - Friends Don't Judge
Ink:  Memento, London Fog
Embossing Folder - We Are Memory Keepers
Bling:  Recollections
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon

Challenges
Little Red Wagon - Ch. 411 Distress It
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 362 For a friend
613 Ave Create - Ch. 201 Anything Goes with optional distress it
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 256 Anything Goes

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous vintage style card Lisa Lynn, great sentiemnt..so sorry you having trouble with your water tank..how annoying and probably costly..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous vintage image and great sentiment-hope you get your water tank sorted
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

You can sure hear these two gossip...awesome vintage. Hope your woes get repaired soon, not a funny situation.xx [aNNie]

Lisa said...

What a fabulous card!! I love the vintage image with the sentiment!! I hope you get all of your plumbing issues taken care of quickly. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Lisa Lynn,
es sind wieder so schöne Karten entstanden. So schnell wie du Karten arbeitest schaffe ich gar nicht zu kommentieren. Ich bin begeistert von deinen Werken. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

Fikreta said...

its great!

JanR said...

Great card! That sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

wannabcre8tive said...

I love this card with the vintage ladies. A funny sentiment, too. I hope your plumbing issues are resolved. Leaks are not a fun thing.

Donna Scholz said...

What a week you've had, Lisa Lynn! Your card is quite funny, so you couldn't have still been too crabby when you created it :-) Thanks for sharing your talents once again with us over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I absolutely LOVE this card, the 2 ladies so solemn with an hysterical sentiment, just my kind of card. LOVE it.
Faith
x
Hope your plumbing problems have been sorted by now, so very frustrating.