Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hocus Pocus I need coffee to focus!

I just love this image and sentiment from Jessica Lynn, and it is another freebie for the Fall Coffee Bloghop.  And, this is the last card that I have for right now.  I know that I am planning to go tomorrow to celebrate my daughter's birthday with her and her class and then on Thursday they are coming here to the capital so I will be spending time with her and her students so again I won't be able to craft.  It is worth it to see her as an adult doing her job, and I'm so proud of her.  I couldn't help it, but I had to buy her a pair of Mary Janes for for her birthday, hehe.




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - About Autumn
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Jessica Lynn - Bentwood Coffee Owl Fall 2017
Ribbon:  Hobby Lobby
Leaves:  Recollection

Challenges
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 175 Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Ch. 196 Autumn
Sweet Stampin' - Your favorite stamp  (I like owls, and fall is my favorite season)

24 comments:

~amy~ said...

You've been busy! Loving all of your cards this morning!

New Creations said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the fall leaves around coffee cup with all sweet layers!

Chriss America Real said...

I saw this on facebook and had to get a closer look! This card is darling, I particularly like it because I collect everything owl.

Hugs,
Chriss

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE that image and it's so beautifully coloured with great paper and a lovely ribbon too. Those shoes look great love the design on them, I'm a bit naive about the name though! :(
Faith
x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the owl!! The sentiment makes me smile!! And what awesome shoes!! Happy birthday to your daughter!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Letchworth said...

I love the purple gingham ribbon you've used on this one. You could link it up at Really Reasonable Ribbon, too.
Karen

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi, thank you for joining in our 'Autumn Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers'

The owl is so cute and your choice of colour ways are gorgeous

Happy crafting!

June/DT

Chrissy said...

Adorable sweet Owl Lisa Lynn and I love that fun sentiment..those shoes look very comfortable and room for my sore toe...lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love all the pretty layers. Great job of coloring. Love all the leaves.

Shanna Slater said...

Fabulous card....LOVE those shoes!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing :)
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

aussie aNNie said...

Coffee card is awesome. [aNNie]

Michelle said...

Tea for me - but I do love this gorgeous card. I hope your daughter has a lovely birthday and adores her Mary Janes! Michelle x

Lori Turner said...

Awww...Brentwood looks so cute! Colored perfectly and love the colors!

Lisa said...

Fun! Love your Brentwood card! Love the leaves you added...

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card love the owl and Autumn leaves-great shoes too--happy birthday to your daughter
Carol x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great way to use that image and love the pattern paper too.

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful colors and details!!!

Cass said...

Super card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Brenda said...

Lisa Lynn, this is soooo cute. That sentiment is perfect!

Indy's Designs said...

Oh goodness! What a darling card! Love owl, coffee, and that super fun sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card Lisa Lynn, love that image and sentiment!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Hetty said...

Totally adorable card, Lisa Lynn.

Kim x said...

Another fabulous Autumnal card. Once again thank you for entering my challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx