Sunday, September 3, 2017

Wishing you the berry best birthday

I know that summer is coming to an end, but I love strawberries.  When I went to the grocery store the other day my cart was full of fresh fruit because I knew my daughter was coming home again this weekend and she also loves fruit.  I don't usually buy a whole watermelon because I just don't eat being by myself, but knowing that she would be here with her boyfriend....well I got that along with cantelope and berries galore.  I am just lucky I don't have hives, hehe.  I made this card using a sentiment from TLC, Create and some buttons.





Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Berry Best Birthday
Ribbon:  Michael's
Buttons:  Dress It Up

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 298- 299 Anything Goes

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this berry beautiful card love strawberries too, just had some.. [aNNie]

Lisa said...

This is so yummy and fabulous!! I love the strawberries - my favorite!! The ribbon is awesome!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Edwina said...

So pretty! Love this layout. The strawberry theme is great. Edwina Brown

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Lisa Lynn,
es sind wieder so tolle Karten entstanden. Jede Karte ist immer toll gestaltet. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

crafty-stamper said...

I love your Summery card with the strawberries and play on words-both my grandaughters and myself eat loads of fruit they would rather have fruit than sweets -which is good
Carol x

Broni said...

I love strawberries too! And your card is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Berry cute card Lisa Lynn! You nailed the sketch! Love the ribbon and sentiment! Hope you had a fabulous time with your daughter! Mine was here Saturday afternoon...time just flies when she's here and before I know it, it's time for her to leave:(

Brenda

Shelly Schmidt said...

So sweet! Great card and fun sketch! I love berries as well, cannot eat melons...I can cut them up OK, just cannot eat them.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for joining us at https://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com.
Hugs
Berni DT

HeatherB said...

Oh, this is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO VERY LOVELY, and Summery and colourful to show off the sentiment.
Faith
x