Friday, September 15, 2017

Moo-chas Gracias

I have one of the new stamp sets from MFTs called Animal Farm and I made a CAS card.  I put Distress Oxide Black Soot ink on the background that looks like a cow spot on the fur.  Then I dry embossed a wood grain piece of kraft paper to put the image on.  I used the "Moo-chas Gracias"  sentiment since I will give this card to my daughter so she will use it as a thank you note since she is a teacher and needs lots of thank yous.  Being in WI the dairy state I thought this was just too cute.



Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Animal Farm (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
        Distress Oxide - Black Soot
Embossing Folder:  Darice
Hemp:  Hemptique
Pop Dots

Challenges
My Favorite Things - 2017 Card Design Superstar CAS
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 174 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 300 - 301 Anything Goes
AAA - CAS Game #98 - Create great or small
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 256 Anything Goes

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is cuteness plus, love the fun card.
Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! The cow is adorable!! It totally makes me smile!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Lisa Lynn,

eine wunderschöne und so lustige Karte hast du gestaltet. Auch die Karte vom Beitrag davor finde ich so genial. Ich bin wieder begeistert. Ich wünsche dir ein wunderschönes Wochenende. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

Chriss America Real said...

It is so cool that you made it look like cow fur! I love it! I have family in Wisconsin too!
Hugs,
Chriss

Jane said...

Fun card and I love the play on words in the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is really cute. Love this image and how you added the hemp behind him.

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun CAS card and love the cute image and background
Carol x

Chrissy said...

FABulous fun card Lisa Lynn..love the sentiment..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Melissa L. said...

How fun! Super cute sentiment, Lisa. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! Your 'cow fur' background is really creative. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the adorable cow, and your background, the sentiment is perfect. Faith
x