Sunday, September 24, 2017

For You with Love

I have a new card that I made with a pre-colored tag from Imagine That Digistamp using the Woodland Tags.  I added some twine to the top of the tag.  I forgot to add that if you make purchases at the Imagine That store you can use my discount....I will include my code in this post and it will be in my side bar on my page so it can be re-used.  So have fun shopping!







Patterned Paper:  
Cardstock:  Recollection
Stamp:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Divine Twine

Challenges
Merry Monday - Ch. 257 Add a tag
Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Ch. 340
CHNC - Ch. 352 Anything Goes Christmas optional male card
CHNC Extra - September
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - September Use leaves
ABC Christmas - S for Sketch

9 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This tag is really cute my friend! Don't forget to send me your address so I can mail you your prize!

Hugs,
Chriss

Fikreta said...

Its so sweet tag

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh my! That little digi stamp is the sweetest!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Susan Joyce said...

Adorable digi stamp and a great card. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday this week.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR September challenge, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for both of my CHNC challenges. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely card, great image, background paper and pines, LURVE the wood effect with the deer.
Faith
x

Lori said...

This is such a cute card and I love that little tag! Great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday! -Lori DT

Dorte said...

Such a lovely christmas tag, Lisa...super sketch you have used. Glad you joined in our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, hope to see you again soon.
Dorte x

Planetsusie said...

So sorry for the late comment - holiday WiFi was a bit hit and miss!! This is such a beautiful little creation and those little deers really are sweet! Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Use Leaves) Challenge this month,
come back again soon!! Hugs Sue Pxxx DT