Monday, January 15, 2018

Birthday dog gift bag

Today is day 3 of the Bugaboo 8th Birthday Bash and today the challenge is to make something that is not a card that you would use for a birthday party.  If you follow me, you know about Gus, my daughter's Teddy Bear pup, which will have a birthday coming up so this is a gift bag for him.  He is sooooo spoiled. When I went to pick up some items to give him for Christmas, the lady at the store, asked me how many dogs I had, hehehe...only one very spoiled grandpup with a wardrobe larger than some men I know, no lie.
For my bag, I used one of the images from the Birthday Puppies Set.  I didn't add additional items on the bag because I was afraid Gus would chew them off.






Bag:  MPR Associates, Inc
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Birthday Puppies Set
Sakura jelly glitter pen

Challenges
Not just cards - Anything Goes
Allsorts - No patterned paper
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Lisa said...

What an adorable treat bag for Gus!! I love the sweet image!! He is one lucky pup!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori said...

So cute and how fun to make the treat bag for Gus! Cute photos!

Karen said...

Love that you added fun to the gift bag! Darling image. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image on the gift/treat bag
carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Boy this is gorgeous gift bag.xx [aNNie]

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a cute gift bag- and I love the idea of a B-day for a pup!

Fikreta said...

so very nice dog gift bag!

Billie A said...

Love the Bugaboo image on the gift bag and know that cute precious little fur grand baby will love what ever is in it. I know my two fur babies are so spoiled.

susiestacey said...

Lovely gift bag.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'No Patterned Papers' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What fun, love the idea of a specially made bag for the dog, he looks a fabby dog too.
Faith
x

ccheney said...

Cute bag! Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. Cindy (DT)

Loose Stitches said...

Oh how adorable Lisa, love the treat bag and the pictures!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads