Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Butterfly tag So sorry for your loss

I am needed to replenish my stash and here is a sympathy card that I made.  I used a tag from Bugaboo and a sentiment from Imagine That Digistamp.  I put Glossy Accents on the water drops.  For this project I actually used Prisma pencils and Gamisol.




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Whatever the Weather
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Tags Word Butterfly bubbles (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  Imagine That Digistamp - Sentimental Thoughts (see above for direct link)
Ribbon:  Bazzil; Hobby Lobby; Michael's
Glossy Accents
Prisma pencils
Gamisol

Challenges
4CC - Ch. 386 With Sympathy
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 195 Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Tag
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Wk 451 Butterflies

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design, love that butterfly too. Had to chuckle over your comment to me....good Heavens if we lived closer it would be Nursie talk and getting messy with all my goodies and I have enough to share with you....BUT you gotta move here I am not moving love our climate too much...hugs.

Margreet said...

Lovely tag on your fab card...love the glossy accents on the water drops...great effect!
xxx Margreet

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card for a very sad occasion. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Fikreta said...

so lovel card

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Gorgeous card Lisa Lynn! Love how you colored up the butterfly and water drops! Pretty paper too!

Brenda

Wendy L said...

It looks lovely, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Mummylade said...

Very elegant! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

creationsnz said...

Great way to use a tag and those water drops really standout. So glad you joined us at Incy Wincy Designs, CarolG

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How lovely Lisa, such a pretty card and design and not too sombre either.
Faith
x

Loose Stitches said...

Such a beautiful card my friend, I love the butterfly tag! Love how you used the three different types of ribbon!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads