Thursday, January 11, 2018

Celebrate! it's your birthday

This weekend my best friend's Grandson will have his 6th birthday and he is having a party on Saturday.  I made this card using the Bugaboo image Brats- Michael and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I will be going to babysit him and his brother as well as two neighbor boys later this afternoon while my friend takes her Mom to a doctor appointment.  The funny thing is that I more nervous to watch four boys for a short time then when I have had four patients that have been 66 plus.  Hehehe.  Oh well, that's why I have to get a little sleep.







Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Brat - Michael (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Celebrate it's your birthday
Ink:  Memento - Rich Cocoa
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Spellbinder:  Pennant
Hemptique
Button:  My Favorite Thing

Challenges
My Favorite Things - MFTWSC367
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 109 Hooray for Birthdays
Little Red Wagon - Ch. 428 Boy oh Boy
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 376 Let's be Happy
The Male Room - Ch. 76 New Beginnings
Brown Sugar - Ch. 274 Birthday

18 comments:

Margreet said...

I can imagine that you are nervous to watch four boys...lol!
Your card is a great boys' card with great coloring! That button is too cute!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image for a little boy and the button is just perfect-good luck with the babysitting
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Very cute card Lisa..love the camouflage pants and button..you will be fine with the boys...rather 4 boys than girls..that many girls in one room would scare me..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! He's so sweet!! I love his camo pants!! Good luck watching the boys!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cathy F said...

Really cute card! Great layers & embellishments, too! Thanks for playing along at The Male Room Challenge Blog!

Edwina said...

Great guy card! Love that image by Bugaboo. Those boys look like they will keep you hopping. Edwina Brown

aussie aNNie said...

Cute n adorable card.x[aNNie]

Donna said...

I would imagine that four 6 year old boys could really turn things upside down. What boundless energy they must have. But it looks like they are having fun! Cute card! Love the cammo theme.

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun card- great image. Perfect for a 6 yr old! It looks like you kept them busy : ) Love your colors too. God Bless Moms who have lots of boys! LOL

JanR said...

Great card! That big button is neat! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Melanie R said...

Your card is great - love the button! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge for January. We hope to see you again.

Tina said...

So happy you played and your card is amazing!
Thanks for playing with us
Tina, Brown Sugar DT
youniquecreationbytina.blogspot.com

Lady Joyful said...

Great birthday card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Andreja said...

What a great card you made for New Begining :-))
Thanks for joining in with The Male Room.

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! This is an awesome card and I just love his little camouflage pants. So perfect for your Grandson and I know he loved it.
Thanks so much for joining my blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER card for the six year old, I can understand being nervous of 4 boys LOL.
Faith
x

Ines said...

Super card :) Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card my friend, love the image, button and papers! It looks like you and the boys had a lot of fun. :)
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads