Friday, January 19, 2018

Baked with Love

I love vintage images, but just don't get a chance to play with them as often as I like.  Here is one from TLC, Create as well as the sentiment.  I distressed the edges of it as well as the paper.  I also ink distressed the sentiment.  I found some lace in my stash that I forgot that I had, but I don't even know where I got it.  It reminds me of my Grandmother.



Patterned Paper:  Prima
Cardstock:  Recollection
Stamp:  TLC, Create - Making a List
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Baked with Love
Ink:  Tim Holtz - Distress - Old Paper
Doily - Recollection
Flowers: Recollection & Paper Studio
Lace:  Unknown
Pearls/bling:  Prima
Corner:  Momenta
Distress Tool:  Tim Holtz

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - January
Get Creative - Ch. 65 Use Pearls & Lace
Double D - Kitchen is the Heart of the Home

Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 375 Distressing
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 318 - 319 Anything Goes

12 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful card, Lisa Lynn, so out of your comfort zone. That lace is gorgeous!
xxx Margreet

Donna Phelan said...

PERFECT! I adore that vintage image, it's really wonderful! I love your doily and lace accents and those pretty, pretty flowers! Baked With Love indeed! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Kitchen Is The Heart Of The Home Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

Darlene said...

What a fabulous image and just perfect for our challenge theme! Beautiful creation Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Kitchen is Where the Heart Is’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Gorgeous vintage card Lisa Lynn! The papers go perfectly with the image!

Brenda

Fikreta said...

very nice!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful vintage card,image and beautiful lace
Carol x

Edwina said...

Wow! This is a terrific card. Love that image. Edwina Brown

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO different from your recent cards and so wonderfully retro and warm and loving. I Love it too.
Faith
x

Beverly S. said...

Love your card with the vintage image. (One of my favorite things to work with too....I don't get too often though. There needs to be a challenge site just for vintage images! I would be all over it!) ;) The added touch of lace was nice too. :)

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January!
Monica - DT

Diane said...

Beautifully created with that fabulous vintage look!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous card my friend, love the vintage design!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads