Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Bring a song to your heart

Since I mailed out around 100 Christmas cards, I figured I better get started on making my stash for the upcoming year.  So I had this image colored from Lili of the Valley - Christmas Robin and the sentiment is from TLC, Create.  I used both a Marvy and Liquid Applique for the snow on the branches.  The brown paper is embossed.  We are actually getting some snow right now.





Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Lili of the Valley (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Season bring joy
Punches:  EK Success
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Sakura jelly glitter pen
Ribbon:  Aria
Sequins:  Stash
Snow:  Marvy & Liquid Applique

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Ch. 497
CHNC - Ch. 369 Anything Christmas with optional use of a sentiment
12 Months of Christmas - Ch. 37 A Touch of Frost
ABC Christmas - A for Antlers and B for Birds
Winter Wonderland - Embossing dry or wet
Merry Monday - Ch. 274 Let it snow
CCAYR - January

17 comments:

Margreet said...

Lovely card with great details, Lisa Lynn!
xxx Margreet

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable digi & I love how you colored it! Looks great on the red postage stamp! So glad you could join us at Merry Monday!!

Gail said...

I enjoy making winter and Christmas cards all year long - one of my favorite - and good for you - getting them started early! Fun card!

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Chrissy said...

What a sweet image Lisa...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Notes by Nina said...

Pretty card, I love the sweet sentiment. Thank you for joinng us for Merry Monday.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

WOW 100 cards mailed!! I guess you do need to get started on them! This little guy is too cute...looks like his feathers are all fluffed out keeping him nice and warm! Ha Ha!

Brenda

Linda said...

Sweet adorable card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Christine Alexander said...

So cute and great colouring and you are off to a good start with next years cards :)

Fikreta said...

its so very nice card!

Unknown said...

Lovely card and great coloring, thank you for joining us over at Sketch Saturday.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful card, I love the robin and the sentiment from TLC is perfect for this special card.
Faith
x

Adventures in Paperland said...

Thanks for sharing your fantastic card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa xx

Larelyn said...

I love your image! Thanks for sharing on The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ’ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Loose Stitches said...

Such an adorable card my friend, love the little bird! I know I am thankful for the wonderful card you sent me! :)
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Sharon said...

Great card, that wee robin's a cutie. Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.