Friday, January 12, 2018

Hugs & Kisses

I have an Aunt that has her birthday on Valentine's Day and she is a mail carrier.  So I found that I had this pre-colored image in my stash Kaboodle Bug Designs that I got as a freebie YEARS ago.  I layered it and stamped the sentiment on it from My Favorite Things.




Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Kaboodle Bug Designs
Sentiment:  My Favorite Things - X and O's 
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black & Lady Bug Red
Flowers:  Recollection
Ribbon:  Michael's

Challenges
Let's Craft & Create - Ch. 133 Anything Goes & optional Love is in the Air
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 189 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 374 Layer it up

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Oh this IS gorgeous, love it and sure your aunt will too...sending new year hugs.x[aNNie]

Margreet said...

Stunning....perfect card for your aunt!
xxx Margreet

Donna said...

What an adorable card for your aunt. Perfect for her birthday and her profession. Love the pretty roses!

Fikreta said...

its super cute!
love it!
hugs

Chrissy said...

So very cute Lisa..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Perfect personalised card and image
Carol x

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love it!! This little mailbox image is sheer delight. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Inspired 4 U Crafts said...

cute card. Thanks for joining us over at let's craft and create CHALLENGE #133 and good luck with your entry http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm sure your Aunt is going to love this card, who wouldn't? Great idea too.
Faith
x

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card Lisa, love the image and design!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads