Friday, January 5, 2018

Troll Happy Birthday

I am adding to my birthday stash and starting on January 13th will be the 8th Birthday Bash! Today is the Friday Freebie and it is a fun one with a Birthday Troll.  I colored one with hot pink skin and I didn't like the way it turned out so here is one with orange skin.  The sentiment is from TLC, Create.






Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Can We Keep It
Cardstock:  Recollection; Craft Smith
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Birthday Troll
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Happy Happy Happy Birthday
Ink:  Color Box Chalk Azurite
Paper Clips - Target
Ribbon:  Michael's
Flowers:  Prima
Bling:  Recollections
Spellbinders:  Small and large petite ovals

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - January
Crafty Friends - Ch. 74 For a girl or a lady
Crafty Girls Creations - Ch. 43 Anything Goes
Di's Digis - Celebrations


15 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fun troll image and bright coloured papers
Carol x

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Lisa Lynn,
ein toller Sketch und eine tolle Karte. Ich bin begeistert. Hugs Silvi

Margreet said...

Love your orange colored troll, Lysa Lynn...you made a gorgeous card with her.
Thanks for using the sketch of Cheerful Sketches and good luck!
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

Your little Troll is very cute and made me smile Lisa.fabulous brights colours..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!! That troll is so adorable!! What a fun card!! It's so colorful and fabulous!! I love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Joanna M. said...

Cute! Good heavens, I remember playing with these toys as a child ... I think that makes me SERIOUSLY old! Hope your weekend is fantastic
~Jo

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous birthday card Lisa Lynn! I love the bright colors and think the orange skin with the green hair is perfect!

Brenda

Fikreta said...

adorable card!

Edwina said...

So cute! Love the design of your card. That TLC sentiment is one of my favorites. Edwina Brown

Creaine said...

Great colours, Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends and cheerful sketches.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card Lisa, love the adorable image and papers!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘For a Girl/Lady’ theme… good luck in the draw and please join us again.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Deborah said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us over at Di's Digi Designs and hope to see you again soon.
Deborah A

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I can't believe how long it's been since I visited, I am sooooooo bad

This is such a bright happy card, such pretty papers and I love your troll.
Faith
x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Super cute and positive card! Love it. Thank you very much for sharing with us at Crafthazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
Hugs, Iwona