Friday, January 26, 2018

There is no man like a SNOWMAN

This is a one of the newer snowmen from Bugaboo from the Goofy Snowman Set and the sentiment is from TLC, Create.  Today I dealt with both my ex husband and ex finance so I will just say that I say that I really like this sentiment, and it sums up my life right now, LOL.  I actually went to take some chocolate chip banana bread for my best friend who had surgery on Friday and she was with her grandsons and I got hugs and kisses from a 3 and 6 year old and there was no expectations with it so it was a great, hehe.
I put Stickles on the snow on the ground and Sakura glitter jelly pen on the snowflakes in the sky.







Pattered Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Big Ideas & Being Me; Recollection
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Goofy Snowman Set (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - There's no man like a Snowman
Sequins - stash
Sakura jelly glitter pen
Stickles
Ribbon:  American Crafts

Challenges
Creative Sketchy Girls - Ch. 21 Sketch
Color Throwdown - Ch. 477
12 Months of Christmas - Ch. 37 A touch of Frost
CHNC - Ch. 369 Anything Christmas with optional use a sentiment
ABC Christmas - A for Antlers B for Birds
Hanna & Friends - Ch. 290 Winter
CCAYR - January
Merry Monday - Ch. 274 Let it Snow

23 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous fun card!
xxx Margreet

Helma said...

Wat een leuke kaart. Dankje wel voor het meedoen aan de challenge . Groetjes Helma Creative Sketsy Girls

Janis Lewis said...

Lisa, this is adorable. I love it. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card, I love your fun snowman and the wonderful blend of papers and colours.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Oh is your card adorable or what?!?! Fabulous coloring...love the sparkle as well as the sequins! Awesome sentiment, too! Sorry about your ex issues, but I'm sure the little ones put a smile on your face!

Hugs my friend!

Brenda

Joanna M. said...

This one is SUPER cute! Sorry your day was icky (tho the banana bread sounds tasty!)

Judy1223 said...

Oh my goodness, I love this card! That Bugaboo snowman image is so quirky and fun! Saw your card over at Merry Monday and love it...had to come tell you!

Lori said...

Too fun! Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute image...haven't seen that one before. I like that sentiment too! (but I am crazy about my hubby)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FAB U LUS, love your papers, teh fabby snowman and the wonderful sentiment by TLC.

Must have been lovely to have cuddles, nuffin like cuddles off children :). Hope you are feeling more up today.
Faith
x

Linda said...

What a fun snowman and lovely design for him. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet goofy snowman & I just love your layers of patterned paper! So glad you could join us at Merry Monday this week!!

Adventures in Paperland said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa xx

Planetsusie said...

I just had to giggle when I saw this little snowman image - what a fun character! Love the colours you've chosen as well as the sketch you followed - might use that one myself!! Thank you so much for entering the CCAYR Challenge this month. Lots of luck to you and I hope we see you again very soon. Sue Pxxx DT

Broni said...

This little guy is just too cute! Adorable card! I'm so glad you joined us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Fikreta said...

love it!
love snowman!
so cute!

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ’ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

super leuke stempelkaart
bedankt voor het meedoen
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt creative sketchy girls

Julie Odil said...

Lisa, this is super adorable! Even being happily married, I have to agree with your sentiment! Thanks for linking up with us at the 12 Months of Christmas! Julie, DT member

Loose Stitches said...

Oh how adorable Lisa, love the snowman, papers and design!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Sharon said...

Fab card, that snowman's brilliant. Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

** Line** said...

Oh I love your snowman card! Thanks for joining us at "Hanna& Friends"
Wish you good luck!
hugs Line

Nancy Soetaert said...

love your card, the snowman is so cute, the text is so fun!
thanks for playing with our challenge!
Nancy DT CSG