Wednesday, January 3, 2018

I've been hiding from exercise

Well we are into 2018 believe it or not, and it is proven that many will make the New Year resolution to go on a diet or lose weight and by the end of December that will be broken.  Today at Catch the Bug is Humor Wednesday and I used the theme of Diet Week with the image of Frame It - Gertrude - Fitness Protection.  I put Glossy Accents on her glasses.  I pulled out some papers from a Basic Grey paper pad which also match our wonderful WI Green Bay Packers, hehe.


Pinterest


Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Frame It - Gertrude - Fitness Protection (see above for direct link)
Flowers:  Recollections
Glossy Accents

Challenges
Crafty Creations - Ch. 357 Anything Goes
CHNC Patterned - January
Digistamp 4 Joy - Ch. 144 Anything Goes with optional favorite color combo (Green, yellow, black)
Pearly Sparkles - Ch. 24 Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Ch. 18 Anything Goes

12 comments:

Fikreta said...

so fun card!
love it!

Margreet said...

Haha, this is a hilarious card Lisa Lynn....love it!
xxx Margreet

Lisa said...

Ha!! This made me laugh out loud!! So, so fun!! The flower is gorgeous, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Too cute Lisa Lynn...made me LOL! Fabulous coloring and gorgeous papers! I think I belong to that program, too! TeeHee!

Brenda

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and briliant sentiment-just had a quick look through all the beautiful projects I missed whilst out of action--Best wishes for the new Year
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Perfect card for this time of year, I'm still chuckling out loud. Super papers too, a Super card.
Faith
x

Gina said...

So funny with that text ! Creative regards, Gina

Edwina said...

Too funny!!! Love your card. It made me laugh. I normally don't like those grouchy old ladies, but this is perfect. Edwina Brown

Chrissy said...

This one is too funny..I have been hiding for years..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Loose Stitches said...

Such a fun card Lisa, love the image, sentiment and colors!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card Lisa, love it! Thank you for sharing with us over at Digistamps4Joy! Hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for Digistamps4Joy

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh wow, what a funny card! Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s January Patterned Paper challenge! Good luck with the prize drawing!

~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog