Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Bells of Christmas

I figured I better make some Christmas cards since I have wanted to get several done each month and I haven't done that.  So here is a wonderful vintage image from TLC that I've had in my stash from one of the clubs and I distressed the edges and distressed my papers.




Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Bazzil
Stamp:  TLC, Create - Christmas decorated dictionary page
Spellbinder:  Pennant
Tim Holtz distress tool
Flower:  Petaloo

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 455
Merry Monday - Ch. 240 Bells
CHNC - Ch. 325 Anything Goes with optional no patterned paper
CHNC Extra - March
CRAFT - Ch. 407 Christmas
A snowflake promise - Ch. 38 Anything Goes


11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Super lovely card, love this.x ♥[aNNie]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful vintage - just love the bell image and how you distressed it!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty card and a great combo of challenges!

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful Victorian look!!

Donna said...

Another great Christmas card! Love the vintag feel to this one. Great take on the sketch.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Gorgeous vintage Christmas card Lisa Lynn! The poinsettia really finishes it off perfectly!

Brenda

Colleen said...

What a pretty vintage image, love the bells and all your added accessories! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Chrissy said...

Ooo..love your Christmas card Lisa Lynn..all vintage and traditional colours..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Edwina said...

Lisa Lynn, This is a gorgeous card! I love it a lot. Love the poinsettia on it. Great sketch you used. Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

I love the vintage look. How did you get the black background paper to crack? I really love the look.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So pretty and vintage! Love your distressed edges!! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday.