Saturday, March 11, 2017

It's your birthday - Go nuts!

I'm trying to build up my birthday card stash and even having some that could go for the guys.  I also wanted to pull out some of the stamp sets that I just had to purchase, but still haven't had a chance to ink up.  Here is another one from My Favorite Things.



Patterend Paper:  Bo Bunny
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Harvest Buddies
Ink:  Distress - Black Soot
        Memento - Rich Cocoa
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories

Challenges
Alphabet Challenge - Z for Zero Embellishments
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 272-273 Anything Goes
Pink Gems - Ch. 189 3 B's (brown, branch, birthday)

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute squirrel! Perfect sentiment too

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, cute! I happen to LOVE squirrels! Love your acorn paper! This is such an adorable card!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is another gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge Z for Zero Embellishments. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Too cute Lisa Lynn! Fabulous coloring and perfect sentiment!

Brenda

Edwina said...

Love that squirrel. He looks like he is having fun. Great sentiment. I love the acorn paper. It is perfect for your card. Edwina Brown

aussie aNNie said...

So cute as is your bee card below. ♥[aNNie]

Michelle said...

Gorgeous birthday card Lisa Lynn. Love the sentiment that matches the sweet image - Michelle x

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for always visiting...hope you are okay.xx ♥[aNNie]

Donna said...

Oh this is adorable Lisa Lynn. And would be great for a guy card. Guy cards are always a problem for me. Love your take on the sketch.

Chriss America Real said...

I am "nuts" about this card! Heee Heee!

Hugs,
Chriss