Thursday, March 30, 2017

Coffee a lot of Coffee

I'm not a big drinker of regular coffee....I only like the flavored stuff and then only have a small cup.  I like it hot no cold/ice coffee for me.  I did get this adorable image from Craftin' Desert Diva called Brewing Coffee and put it with a sentiment from TLC.  I put a gem on the top of the pot.  I pulled out some of my old My Mind's Papers and used the new Mojo Monday sketch.  I used quite a few shades of my Copics for coloring this little guy.





Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Recollection
Stamp:  Craftin' Desert Diva (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - How do I do it Coffee
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Ribbon:  Offray
Bling:  Recollections
Die:  Sugar Pea

Challenges
Mojo Monday - Sketch 490
As You Like It - Favorite coloring medium/why (Copics, can blend and shade, looks more realistic)
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 187 Anything Goes
A snowflake promise - Ch. 38 Anything Goes
QKR - Ch. 236  Anything Goes

20 comments:

New Creations said...

Made me smile, such fun, love the sentiment!

~amy~ said...

LOL...love that sentiment. Such a fun coffee pot too!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is really beautiful and fun all together. Great use of the sketch. Hugs, Autumn

Lindsay A said...

That sentiment is great!! Love your card!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable Lisa-Lynn. I love it.

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful and funny card!!!

Shelly said...

heehee...SWEET card!

Chrissy said...

So cute Lisa Lynn..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Elaine Stark said...

a great little card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Sherri said...

Such a cutie! And love the sentiment! My thoughts exactly!! Any coffee lover will identify with this card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Dorothy S said...

For some one who is not a big fan of coffee this is a great card! Thanks for entering the weekly Anything Goes challenge (option - spring) at QKR Stampede this week.
Dorothy S, DT member

Ann said...

So cute, love your happy coffee pot.

Chriss America Real said...

This coffee pot is adorable! I am not allowed to drink coffee now that I have had the surgery. Boo boo..

2amscrapper said...

I see you're a coffee lover too! I scrolled through all your wonderful cards. Helene (fellow IT DT)

Becca Yahrling said...

I love this! You colored the pot so perfectly and it's adorable.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great take on the sketch and I love the face on that coffee pot. So cute.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Great card Lisa Lynn...love the sentiment! Fabulous coloring and papers!

Brenda

Fikreta said...

oh love this great card!

Hetty said...

So cute, love that coffee pot.

Anonymous said...

Cute Espresso Coffee pot I LOVE Espresso! cute card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)