Friday, March 3, 2017

B is for Boy and Boats

Thursday is DT Inspiration at Imagine That Digistamp and I have been meaning to get this card posted, but I have been sidetracked.  My Dad has been helping me with some home projects and what was on the list was the office which is on my first floor underneath both my two upstairs bathrooms (which both have had plumbing issues in the past so the ceiling has been open) was to put in a drop ceiling so that the plumbing could be exposed if needed.  Also, the room needed to be painted and I decided to go from ivory to a light gray.  My Dad also decided to put in three LED light fixtures to brighten the room.  I painted on Monday, and it needs another coat.  Then the home had an intercom system in the wall and I asked if my Dad could disconnect the unit in the wall and patch the hole with drywall so he is doing that now.  So he came back to today.  The ceiling is done, but the walls still need some work.  He also put new lights outside on my garage.
For my card, I used the pre-colored Little Blessings image and a sentiment from TLC.  The papers are from Image That Digistamp sets Tean 'n Lace and Sweet Pastels.











Patterned Paper:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Bis for boy and boats
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Lace:  Simplicity
Doily:  Recollection
Pearls:  Recollection
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts

Challenges
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 340 Baby
Pearly Sparkles - Ch. 14 Flowers
Scrapping 4 Fun - Ch. 85 Masculine
Creative Knockout - Ch. 183 Die/Punch Frenzy
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 467 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 174 Animal & sentiment

13 comments:

Fikreta said...

super sweet!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Lisa! Love the sweet image and your papers are fabulous! Awesome doily too! Sounds like you are in a mess with "remodeling". May as well paint if things are already tore up! Have a great weekend!

Brenda

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa Lynn..love the papers too..Gosh, you are lucky to have your Dad help you and you wont know yourself in your own home when it is all finished..great.

Luv CHRISSYxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa Lynn! You are so lucky to have a handy Dad! My father is not handy at all! He did a lot of work and it looks great! I would love to have extra lighting in my craftroom! The outdoor light is so pretty! It will be great when the walls are done, like a whole new room! Your baby card is adorable! Such a sweet image! I hope you have a good weekend!

Creative world said...

Gorgeous baby card with awesome color combination and design...thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge
Zeljka DT xx

Andreja said...

This baby card is soo gorgeous :-))
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4Fun ... Hugs, Andreja

Unknown said...

Adorable card in my favorite colors! What a sweet welcome to the world this little fellow is going to have. I love the delicate lace you used. Lucky the person who receives this.
Thank you for entering your art at Aud's Sentiments. Good luck - Christine DT

Troppostella said...

wwwwoooowww :-))) I love your card.
Thank you so much for joining our challenge at fab'n'funky! Good luck :-)))
Troppostella DT

N-Eva said...

Wonderful baby card,! Love your sweet images! Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge.Neva

Rae Ann said...

Such a great color combo for this sweet baby card. Love the border strip.

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Die/Punch Frenzy challenge.

Crafty Pearly said...

Wow... a beautiful make… many thanks for joining in at Pearly Sparkles. Hugs, Traci DT xx

chanya13 said...

This card is lovely and perfect for our challenge! Sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. Hugs Agnieszka

Helen said...

Beautiful creation, Lisa. Hope to see you again next month!

Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.

Helen x