Friday, March 31, 2017

Dear Coffee

I can't believe that's it's the last day in the month of March! This weekend I will be spending time with kids which I am not accustomed to doing much anymore.  Tomorrow I will be taking some photos of a 7 week old Grandbaby of my best friend.  And then the three of us are going shopping for Easter dresses.  Then on Sunday it is my nephew's 7th birthday so I will be driving for that party to spend the day with him and his 2 year old brother and the rest of my family.  So.....I think I will be needing coffee.  The way things have been going I stay up all night crafting because that is when I am the most creative and then sleep from about 6am - noon.  However, this weekend I have to be out and about so I feel like a vampire or like I did as a RN when I worked night shift.  This card depicts what I will be looking like.  The image is a freebie from Limited Runs and the sentiment is from TLC.




Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Limited Runs - Mini bird Springtime Coffee
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Dear Coffee
Spellbinders:  Small and large circles; Small and large petite ovals
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Ribbon:  Hobby Lobby
Fabric Tape:  Recollections
Tim Holtz Distessing Tool

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 276- 277 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 176 Any Sentiment Except Birthday
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

17 comments:

New Creations said...

Cutie-pie!

Migdalia said...

Super duper cute!! Great take on the sketch!!cute image too!

Shelly said...

Adorable!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh so cute!!! Adorable embossed background and washi tape details!!!

~amy~ said...

Fun, great job on the sketch! Love the dry embossing and that sentiment cracks me up.

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Lisa Lynn. Love all of the white space and color combo with the fabric tape.

Karen Letchworth said...

SO pretty, Lisa Lynn. You're one busy crafter for sure.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So sweet and great coloring.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Too cute Lisa Lynn! Fabulous coloring and the sentiment is perfect!

Brenda

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card my friend, it is now the 1st of April here in Australia...xx ♥[aNNie]

Becca Yahrling said...

This is just lovely and cute as the same time. Love this cutie pie!

Fikreta said...

its so sweet!

Furrbster said...

Brilliant!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Kim S said...

You will definitely need coffee with your weekend! It's a fun image - and I love the look of the patterned fabric tape behind it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Sandy said...

Very Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy

Pat K said...

Fun card Lisa Lynn. Pat K x

Jo Ann said...

Wow, this is really cute...I love the image and the washi tapes you used. Thank you for blessing us with your artwork here at Word Art Wednesday. We are starting another Challenge today and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word found in 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 which tells us, "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love." Have an awesome week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com