Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Over the past four years, Kris has created an incredible array of digital goodies. You can find everything you need in the store: digistamps, sentiments, papers--for every kind of card imaginable--birthday, get well, sympathy, thinking of you, holidays & occasions, etc. Well, its Imagine That Digistamp's fourth birthday this month and we were thinking that it would be the perfect opportunity to take a little walk down memory lane. Over the next two days we are going to showcase creations made with our DT members' favorite sets along with a sample of their very first project with us! We hope that you'll enjoy this little trip through time.
I joined the DT in October 2014 after being a guest designer for July and August 2014.  Here was my first card as a DT member in October using Snowing Cupcakes and a sentiment from TLC.



Card with my favorite set



This is one of my favorite sets because I asked Kris for this set because I had been doing a lot of cleaning and remodeling of my house (and still working on that remodeling) and was frustrated by all the cleaning. So, she named the set after me. I just don't have the pleasant look on my face like the wonderful girl in the image, hehe.  

Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp & Sentiment:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Memento - London Fog
Doily:  Wilton
Flowers:  Recollection
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Ribbon:  Michael's

Challenges
Creative Craft Cottage - Ch. 84 For the girls
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 88 Darling Doilies
Creative Knockout - Ch. 185 Border time
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 274-275 Anything Goes
Come & Get It - Anything Goes
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 231 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Ch. 242 Anything Goes

12 comments:

Tamie said...

Your border is fabulous! I love how you used it behind the pattern paper and the image. The image and sentiment are super cute too. Loving your inspiration and thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week.

Tamie DT

Fikreta said...

super cute!

Donna said...

I had to laugh at your snowman and the sentiment. A perfect pair and such a cute card. And I've always liked the dust bunnies set although I'm not sure I every made a card withit. I'll have to make one soon. It would make a perfect Easter card with your sentiment, don't you think? LOL!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Both cards are adorable! Gorgeous coloring and sentiments!

Brenda

Scrappin Sue said...

So cute
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

Chrissy said...

I am going to get that set Lisa Lynn..those bunnies are just too cute..fabulous card and love your juggling snowman as your blast from the past..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Edwina said...

Such cute cards! Love IT's digis. Edwina Brown

Tina Z. said...

great cards, I love the images and color combinations of the second card, it is just perfect!

afreen said...

fabulous card.. thanks for joining Brown sugar challenge - Afreen (DT- BSCB)

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! This is so cute! I love her sweet face and the black and red color combination you used. Congrats to Imagine That! Thanks so much for joining my Darling Doilies blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Jasmina said...

Such a cute and fun cards. Love both of them. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenge.

Fikreta said...


Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!
Hope to see you again.
hugs , Fiki

≽ܫ≼