Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Kiss me even though I'm NOT Irish

I just love this sentiment from TLC since I'm not Irish.  For my card, I used a newer image from Kenny K called State of Undress and she is a sexy plus size.  I have her with a green towel naturally, and made a panel to hide her from a Spellbinder label 9.




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Kenny K (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Kiss me even though I'm not Irish
Spellbinder:  Label 9
Brads:  Recollections
Flowers:  Prima
Gems:  Duct Tape

Challenges
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 341 Music or song inspired (Kiss me I'm Irish)
The Paper Shelter - Ch. 284 Circles/Dots and /or stripes
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 149 Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge - Ch. 3 Anything Goes

12 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card!

Chrissy said...

Hee hee..fabulous card Lisa Lynn..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

ha awesome card. ♥ ♥[aNNie]

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh my- I love the screen you put over her (or towel). I am alot of Irish- but love the sentiment- TLC has the best, doesn't she???

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Oh la la! Fabulous card Lisa...gorgeous coloring and I love the panel for her to hide behind! Perfect sentiment, too!

Brenda

crafty said...

Oh La La! Lovely design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Chris said...

Oooh very 'cheeky'! Fabulous image and colouring, great design with that strategically placed flap! A lovely fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Fab N Funky!
Chris
x

Pat said...

Great card with a super fun image, lovely design, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Colette said...

Brilliant! love the fab, fun image and your layout, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

Unknown said...

What a fun and clever card! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

LOL, this is such a funny card Lisa Lynn. I am sorry I haven't answered your e-mails, life has been super busy, but I will send you your voucher later today. Thanks so much for playing in our Circles/Dots/Stripes Challenge at The Paper Shelter this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

Lena said...

Cool and fun card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena