Monday, March 6, 2017

There is nothing wrong with things that take time

This weekend I had problems with my Internet so I haven't been able to get around like I wanted to.  Otherwise I started doing things and it would go down.  They said that they "fixed" the problems when they came and did a home visit today.  So I'm hoping that my comments were left and that it is all corrected now.  It is terrible that such a thing of not having access for several days REALLY affects our lives and you feel like you are stranded or cut off from the world.
For this card, I used an image and sentiment from Mo Manning called Suso that I made for a friend. I embossed the background and sanded the paper.





Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dination; Recollection
Stamp & Sentiment:  Mo Manning (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Memento, Rich Cocoa
Spellbinder:  Grand Scalloped Circle; Pendant
Divine Twine
Flowers:  Recollection
Shell:  Petaloo
Cheesecloth:  stash
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Sandpaper

Challenges
Mo Manning - Ch. 273 Anything Goes with Mo image
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 272-273 Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' - No designer paper
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 467 Anything Goes
Card Mania - Ch. 90 Pastel colors

10 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh this is just too sweet Lisa Lynn and I love your colour palette choices too.
Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the DP2 challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love this image, cute colouring too. ♥[aNNie]

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Stunning card Lisa! Fabulous coloring on this sweet image! Love the cheesecloth and shell!

Brenda

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful image Lisa Lynn and love the flowers and shell and the cheescloth in the background...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute card, Lisa Lynn! Adorable image and beautifully coloured! I really like the soft colours on this card! I agree about computers - when mine crashed and I was without it for awhile, it drove me crazy at first. But then I started doing other things and it wasn't so bad. But I was so happy to get it back, as I imagine you were with your internet!

anne said...

So adorable, thank you for sharing it at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Anne SSW2-DT

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!

Heide said...

What a lovely card, perfect embellishments. Thanks for joining us this sketch. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Joanna M. said...

Yikes. I hate when the internet goes down ... whatever did we do before it was there?!! I'm so glad that you shared this lovely card with us over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog. Good luck!
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Hellen Pearce said...

such a gorgeous card!love your colour combo - thanks for entering Mo's DP Challenge and good luck - Hellen DT