Saturday, March 11, 2017

My Feelings for you are STRONG

I just had to get this stamp from Sugar Pea called Stay Strong and I used the sketch layout from Your Next Stamp.  I paper pieced some green leopard print paper for his outfit since I'm making this card in March.  I kept the card simple.






Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp and Sentiment:  Sugar Pea (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix

Challenges
Your Next Stamp - Sketch 59
Cardz 4 Guyz - Ch. 160 CAS
613 Ave Create - Ch. 195 Anything Goes with optional stamps no digis
Crafty Catz - Ch. 361 Use mainly green
Creative Knockout - Ch. 184 Lots of Green

8 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Super card, great texture on the background and love his green leopard print outfit, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cool masculine card! That's a fun stamp! I don't make enough masculine cards :-(

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Awesome masculine card Lisa Lynn! Great coloring and I love the leopard print paper!

Brenda

The Crafty Critter said...

This is a cute stamp set. I really like that you paired the image with a brick background. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts Sponsored Challenges.
-Miranda
TheCraftyCritter.com

Fikreta said...

so great card!

JayBe said...

Love your design and his animal print suit! Thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Another awesome card! This one is fantastic! I really love the background! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

April said...

Love the guy in the green leopard skin leotard. So GREAT! Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
April