Monday, March 6, 2017

Go Andrew

My daughter came home for the weekend and I was so excited since I haven't seen her in quite some time.  Then she told me on Friday that she was going to go on Saturday to one of her student's hockey games because they were going to be playing a local team.  She wanted a card to give to him, and couldn't find one at Target and I offered her one of mine, but my stash didn't have exactly what she was looking for. So.....I offered to make her a personalized card.  So I used the Mo's image Lil' Hockey Guy and then made a computer sentiment.  Apparently he loved the card and was quite surprised.




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Mo Manning (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  computer font
Ribbon:  Hobby Lobby
Bling:  Michael's
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix

Challenges
CRAFT - Ch. 405 Sketch
Quirky Crafts - Ch. 1 Picture This
Brown Sugar - Ch. 240 Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun - Ch. 85 Masculine
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Inspired by music/song "You make me feel like dancing" by Leo Sayer from the movie Slapshot
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 149 Anything Goes




10 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Aw, this is so sweet, and being personalised for him too I'm sure he was really thrilled by it! Thanks for being first to play along with us at Quirky Crafts
Jane

Diane said...

Thanks for joining in at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog. Love the image on the card, very cute.

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a sweet story, Lisa Lynn! You and your daughter are both such thoughtful people! This boy will cherish the personalized card! I love the colours you chose and also your gorgeous colouring! Great take on the sketch too!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

My daughter was home this weekend too...LOVE having the kids home! Awesome card for her student, so sweet of her! Fabulous coloring, great layout too!

Brenda

Chrissy said...

FABulous card and I love it when you can make something personalised for someone and it goes down so well..

luv CHRISSYxx

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Fabulous card, love the emboss background
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Great card, loving your colour combo xx
Thanks for joining us over at GLITTER N SPARKLE XX
Jean

Furrbster said...

This is a great personalised card - I love the photo that inspired this creation too!

Thank you for joining our first challenge back at Quirky Crafts,

Hugz Tinz

Andreja said...

This card is soo gorgeous :-)) I like the image.
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4Fun ... Hugs, Andreja

chanya13 said...

This card is lovely and perfect for our challenge! Sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. Hugs Agnieszka