Monday, March 27, 2017

Just want to "espresso" my thanks

I just couldn't pass up this adorable image from Craftin' Desert Diva called Espresso Yourself and it goes well with a sentiment from TLC.  I kept it rather simple with an embossed background.  Today I was on a color theme of navy and kraft.






Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Craftin' Desert Diva (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Just want to espresso my thanks
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch 280
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 152 Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Ch. 159 Anything Goes

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sweet card, love the added texture!

New Creations said...

Love the embossed BG, so beautiful!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my this is adorable! And the background reminds me of embossed tin in kitchens long ago! love it! So glad you joined us at FMS!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous card Lisa Lynn! Cute image and I love the sentiment! I agree with Linda, the background reminds me of embossed tins, too!

Brenda

Karen Letchworth said...

This one is a real cutie, Lisa-Lynn!
Thanks so much for sharing this in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hoo. It's so nice to have you share your talents, and I appreciate the inspiration.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Fikreta said...

this is so nice card!

Shelly said...

Adorable!

Kim S said...

LOVE your little espresso machine - and great texture in the background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love the embossed background to set the stage for your coffee maker!

aussie aNNie said...

awesome coffee card and great sentiment. ♥[aNNie]

Becca Yahrling said...

This is just THE cutest card and set!

Linda Anderson said...

That is one adorable card Lisa Lynn!!! Such a sweet image that you're right, it goes perfectly with your sentiment. And I want to "espresso" my thanks to you for the beautiful card and lovely note inside. It's sitting on my desk and every time I see it I smile!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable sweet card!!! Love so much the beautiful embossed background!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that cute little coffee station design.

Hetty said...

Tjis is beautiful.

Milka Gubo said...

Adorable card!! :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
Milka GDT