Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Have a lucky day

I just love the Doctor Digis House of Stamps and I thought this one, Lagerfest Lottie, was perfect for St. Patrick's Day.  I have a sentiment and patterned papers from TLC.  After I colored it....I thought I should have done green beer, but I'm not sure if all places do that.  I did add liquid applique for the beer foam.




Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create -  Retro St. Patricks Day 7 & Retro St. Patricks Day 9
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Doctor Digi's House of Stamps (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Have a lucky day
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Doily:  Recollection
Clover:  Hobby Lobby
Liquid Applique
Ribbon:  Simplicity

Challenges
Crafty Catz - Ch. 360 Anything Goes with a doily
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 87 Lucky Charms
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 149 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Ch. 240 Anything Goes 

7 comments:

Borqna said...

Beautiful card - congratulations!
Good luck!

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Aunty Sue said...

what a brilliant card thanks for sharing at crafty catz

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Festive card Lisa! Gorgeous coloring and fabulous papers! Love the doily, too!

Brenda

Margreet said...

Haha, such a fun image....great card!
Thanks for playing with Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! All of the wonderful embellishments you've added to this great card work together so beautifully. Thanks so much for joining my Lucky Charms blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Loving your image and all of your attention to detail Lisa Lynn!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned this month!! Good Luck!
Hugs,
Lynne
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper DT