Thursday, March 30, 2017

Take life one cup at a time

Besides having the challenge for the 2017 Spring Coffee Lover's Blog Hop this week the JUGS had a wonderful photo inspiration.  I found that I had this freebie image from many years ago....unfortunately I don't know where it is from.  Back in the day, I didn't think I would have a blog and that I would like manufacturers and the such.  So I'm so sorry, but I think it is beautiful and I added some Martha Stewart butterflies to it.  I also put a sentiment from TLC.





Cardstock:  Paper Studio; Recollections; Bazzil
Stamp:  Unknown provider of freebie
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Take life one cup at a time
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Butterfly Punch:  Martha Stewart
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Ribbon:  Michael's

Challenges
JUGS - Ch. 386 Photo Inspiration
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 276-277 Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 116 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 152 Anything Goes


13 comments:

New Creations said...

Love the crisp embossed BG, so sweet!

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty tea pot. Love the dry embossing and the added sentiment too!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really pretty, Lisa-Lynn. I love the lace trim you added. Another lovely card!
Have a blessed day,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

P.S. Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Shelly said...

Oh how fun!

Chrissy said...

Very pretty pot and great sentiment and fabulous take on the photo challenge Lisa Lynn..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun inspired tea pot! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty and goes perfectly with the "Just Us Girls" challenge.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A very beautiful card design.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful card Lisa Lynn! Love the teapot and the sentiment goes perfectly with it!

Brenda

Deb Smith said...

Gorgeous card Thank you for joining us for our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card

Hetty said...

Such a great pot on your lovely card.

Jo Ann said...

What a beautiful project. Thank you for blessing us with your artwork here at Word Art Wednesday. We are starting another Challenge today and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word found in 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 which tells us, "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love." Have an awesome week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com