Saturday, March 11, 2017

Here's hoping you forgot your birthday too!

Here is my card using the Sasayaki Progressive Challenge Birthday Elly image.  The sentiment is from TLC.  I attached a candle as an embellishment that is pink and purple.  When I went to the store, I was surprised at how expensive candles are.  I guess since my kids are older that we have been recycling candles so I haven't bought any recently.  Otherwise we have bought desserts or ate at restaurants.





Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Sasayaki Glitter Birthday Elly
Sentiment:  Hoping you forgot bday
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Jute:  May Arts
Candle:  Spritz
Pom:  Creativity
Stickles
Pearly Accents

Challenges
Sasayaki Glitter - March purple
Sasayaki Glitter - Progressive Challenge #8
Sugar Pea - Ch. 29 Sketch
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 319 Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Ch. 53 For a child

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable!!! Amazing coloring...!!! Wish I could color.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oooh, I love this one! This little Ellie makes me smile! Gorgeous colouring and beautiful colour combo! I haven't bought candles in years either!

Laura ElleBi said...

Cute and well colored!
Thank you for joining Crafty Friends
DT Laura

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Oh is she adorable Lisa Lynn! Beautiful coloring and I love the candle for an embellishment! Awesome sentiment!

Brenda

Lisa xx said...

Awww this is so cute

Thank you for joining in with the crafty friends challenge xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Lisa. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Ardyth said...

This is adorable - great image and a fun use of bold colour! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea!