Wednesday, February 20, 2013

45th Anniversary

My parents will be celebrating their 45th Wedding Anniversary next week so I had to get their card done.  They happen to be taking a trip to Hawaii for two weeks so I needed to mail it early.  Paulette at TLC, Create had a club in which she made wonderful anniversary panels which I printed on a burgundy colored paper.  I tried to keep it simple and elegant.



Patterned Paper:  K & I
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp:  TLC, Create - 45th Anniversary
Ribbon:  May Arts
Spellbinder:  Small Circle

Challenges
Verve - VLVFeb2013
Party Time Tuesdays  - 108 Color and Photo Inspiration  http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Penny said...

Oooh, very cool--love that paper with that sentiment! :&)
Hugs, Penny

jonim52 said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at PTT.