Monday, February 11, 2013

Heart arrows

The new Magnolia stamps are just too cute and I want them ALL!   I usually like a few of them, but I must say I just find these cherubs, cupids and hearts so adorable.  My husband thinks they look funny since they don't have any mouth on them.  After dealing with my sassy 16 year old, there are times I wish that was the way the world was. LOL.  For my card, I used the Tilda with heart arrows and I added some clouds using my Die-namics.  The sentiment is from TLC, Create - Dragon Set.



Patterned Paper:  K & Company; Crate
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Recolection
Stamp:  Magnolia - Tilda with heart arrows
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Spellbinders:  Small Circle, Small scalloped circle
Bling:  Mark Richards
Heart:  Hobby Lobby
Twine:  Natural Fibers
Die-Namics:  My Favorite Things, Clouds

Challenges
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch 144  http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.ca/
Tilda's Town - Challenge 39 Anything Goes  http://tildastown.wordpress.com/
Pink Gem - Ch 66 Hearts/Valentines  http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Awww Lisa,

Your card is soooo cute! You married all these DP's and elements into one true little masterpiece. So glad I came to say hi!

Blessings,
Barb

Sam said...

Fab card, she's cute :)
Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

Carla Burger said...

Such an adorable card. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week and good luck. Hugs Carla.

Penny said...

Fabulous image and design, Lisa Lynn! Love the coloring & the papers, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

paper fun said...

Fabulous creation!!! I love the cloud imbellishments and your lovely sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Mari

Kelly Lloyd said...

Cute cute cute
Thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly

mae said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
xx,
Mae

Anonymous said...

So cute to put her in the clouds! Adorable creating! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Kimbo said...

Beautiful, I love the backing papers and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in at Sunday Sketch & Stamp x