Monday, February 18, 2013

dainty rose

I have my third and final sample with Paulette's Life is Like a Rose Garden Set.  It is wonderful since it has several rose images and a sentiment.



Patterned Paper:  Bearly Mine
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Recollection
Stamp:  TLC, Create - Life is Like a Rose Garden (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Versa Mark - Pixie Dust
Spellbinder:  Pennant
Heart bling:  Mark Richards
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sketch 144
Make it Monday - Ch. 128  http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is beautiful, Lisa Lynn! I love the papers and soft colors you used!

Jan said...

Gorgeous card so pleased I popped over from MIM xx Jan

Penny said...

Very, very pretty, Lisa Lynn! Love your design, papers, & image! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Andrea W said...

Delightful card! I love the colours and pretty focal image. I found you at Make it Monday.

Uma said...

very pretty and floral, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

Francesca said...

What a great take on uma's sketch
thanks for joining us at Sunday sketch and stamp

Francesca x