Friday, February 8, 2013

hogs and kisses

My husband loves Almond kisses so I made this treat holder for Valentines day.  I showed him the pig when I was working on it and he just rolled his eyes at me, but my husband is known for telling puns so I think this is just too funny for him.



Patterned Paper:  Creative Imagination
Cardstock:  Bazzil & Recollection
Stamp & Sentiment:  All That Scraps - Cupig
Spellbinders:  Heart & Scalloped Hearts
Die - Lifestyle Crafts

Challenges
All That Scraps - Treat Holder
A Pink Gem - Ch. 65 Gingham or Checks

4 comments:

Penny said...

LOL! Love it, Lisa Lynn--it's too cute! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Mimi said...

super cute treat holder! sweet image too! Thanks for playing with us at All That Scraps! :D

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute!!! Love the treat holder as well. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

Maureen said...

Super cute! Love the image and the packaging! Thanks for playing with the All That Scraps challenge!