Sunday, February 17, 2013

I love you

Sassy Cheryl is having a challenge that is "With Love...using a heart" now I thought I was done with Valentines so I did "I love you" with Noah.  It is a sunny Sunday morning; however, when I am posting this it is about 1 degree outside.  My Siamese sisters are looking out the window and it looks so funny to see two tails wagging.

tails in the window




Patterned Paper:  Jillibean; Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl - Noah's Big Heart Stamp
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - I Love You Label
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Heart Crystals - Prima

Challenges
Deconstructed Sketch - Sketch #89
Sassy Cheryl - With Love...using a Heart
Tuesday Alchemy - Ch. 50 My hearts all a flutter  http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com/
Love to Create Challenge - Ch. 52 Feelin the Love  http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.ca/



9 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Lisa Lynn! Cute image which works great with the fun label!

Nancy Thomas said...

Very cute and colorful.

Gina K said...

Adorable card! The cat picture totally cracks me up, though. I've got a pair of siamese and they are definitely characters that give me some awesome photo opportunities when I can catch them (they hate the camera).

jkreucher said...

How sweet is this! love little Noah with the heart!
this is such a fun sketch!
thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!

Sassy Cheryl said...

OMGosh. Totally LOL on the picture of the cats Lisa. How adorable. . .and so is your card. Another beauty!
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

Penny said...

Your card is just adorable, Lisa Lynn--you are picking such cute images to use! Love the colors, papers, & sentiment you used with him. And your cats just crack me up! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Pat said...

Hi Lisa Lynn!! I love this card! It's so stinkin' adorable!! Gorgeous coloring...and perfect papers!! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hug. Pat Frank

Ann English said...

Cute as can be, Lisa Lynn! And, I love the cats, too!
I'm so glad you joined us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's.

Wendy said...

Cute and colorful card. Thank you for sharing your talents with us this week at Tuesday Alchemy~Wendy, DT