Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My one and only

I have some images that I have colored so I am trying to put them to good use.  I have this Lili of the Valley image which I think looks like I did skating to my mailbox.  We have snow that melted so now my driveway is just glare ice.  I put salt on it; however, it  is still rather slippery.  The sentiment is from TLC, Create.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Booksmart
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Recollection
Stamp:  Lili of the Valley - Ice Skating
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Ribbon:  Hobby Lobby
Ice Stickles

Challenges
Tuesday Morning Sketch - Sketch 185
Lili's Little Fairies - A Touch of Romance

8 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Awww! This is such a sweet image and perfect for the twist in this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge! Thanks so much for playing and good luck!

Annette said...

This is lovely. The image is really sweet, and I love the bright colours that you've used.
Annette
My blog : Netty's Cards
Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
xx

Penny said...

Love that image, Lisa Lynn! Darling card--love the papers you put together in your design! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Debbie said...

This is such a sweet image and sentiment!! Love it!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Jessi Fogan said...

So cute! I love the sweet sentiment to go with that adorable image :) Thanks so much for getting LOVEY DOVEY with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Lisa, So good to see you at Tuesday Morning Sketches..your card is adorable!

Melissa Craig said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Laura said...

Cute card, I love the image! Thanks for playing at Tuesday Morning Sketches!