Saturday, February 23, 2013

Warm cuddle

When my daughter was younger she carried around a blanket that was white (most of the time) with a mint green satin trim called "B".  It was cuddled and washed so that it was finally not much more than a tiny little square.  I have the once large blanket now in a ziplock bag so when Sassy Cheryl had this image it was a must have and so reminded me of Amanda.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye 
Cardstock:  Bazzil;  Recollection
Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl - Sally and her favorite blankie
Spellbinder:  Large Petite Oval, Large scalloped petite oval
Lace:  Wrights

Challenges
Sassy Cheryl - Ch. 154 Sketch

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable!

Turtle In The Sand said...

That is a beautiful memory. I have to "feel"the images I color. I bet you really enjoyed coloring it. It is a special creation.

jkreucher said...

What a sweet story and an adorable card! She is going to love this work of art from the heart!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl Sketch challenge this week!
Judy

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a perfect combination, love it

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a precious card! My son carried a blanket too. Still have just a square of it. It was pretty raggedy by the time he was ready to give it up.
This is such a fabulous card Lisa! It's just adorable and beautifully done. I LOVE the sentiment too. Super fun and sweet.
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

Ann English said...

Don't you love it when these cuties evoke such great memories! Your card is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!