Sunday, February 17, 2013

Girl super hero

Paulette has a wonderful freebie today at TLC and I just had to make a card with it right away.  Since I'm on the mailing list (which is wonderful since she emails you all the freebies) and received this I thought of the adorable image that I had from Cuddly Buddy and I started working on it.  This is what I came up with.  I used lace that reminded me on what would be typical on little girls underwear.
The other thing is the Easter Club that starts tomorrow for nine days.  It is a great deal for all the images, sentiments and papers that you get.  If you haven't done a club you are missing out - it is like receiving presents in your emails.







Patterned Paper:  DCWV - Little Girls Things
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Paper Company, Recollection
Stamp:  Cuddly Buddy - Christine Grove DS Supergirl
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories
Lace:  Wrights
Buttons:  JoAnn Basics
Twine - Twinery

Challenge
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 246
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes  http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhh this is such a fun card! Totally love the color scheme you have used!

Carla S. said...

What a fun card, Lisa Lynn! Love the backing papers and cute image! Perfect use of Paulette's new word art!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just HAD to buy the stamp to case your card, thank you.

Penny said...

Oh, Lisa Lynn, this is so cute! Love your papers & colors. And that image and sentiment are just perfect together! :^)
Hugs, Penny