Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Flower petal Wishes

Lili of the Valley has a Challenge for butterflies and I pulled out this stamp "Emma and the Rose Garden" which has butterflies over the roses.  I found this digital rose paper with a butterfly I just don't know the source.  And the sentiment comes from a great set from TLC, Create that has the one I used or butterfly wishes along with eight other wonderful sentiments.  I added a some Martha Stewart punched butterflies around the sentiment.


Patterned Paper:  Unknown rose paper; DCWV; My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollection
Stamp:  Lili of the Valley - Emma and the Rose Garden
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - see above for direct link
Rose:  Recollection
Spellbinder:  Fancy label #2
Butterflies & Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Pearls:  Recollection

Challenges
Lili's Little Fairies - Butterflies
Totally Papercrafts  - Hope for Spring  http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Iulia said...

What a delightful card! Love the colors and the backing paper works so beautifully with this darling image!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Lili's Little Fairies this week!
Hugs, Iulia